Thursday, February 9, 2012

Glad I saved.......


If you know me, you know that I am a freakishly unsaving, throw away everything that is not special not a pack rat saver of things. I am very organized and try to make sure my family and I live in the least amount of clutter as possible. With this said, there are a few things I am very glad that I saved from "baby Riley" for "baby Paige".
First:




Baby Riley loved the Boppy to sleep with.....






 Baby Paige loves the Boppy to sleep with.

Second: The "Bumbo"


           Riley                                 Paige                        


 
Third.........Baby Tub..........Riley


Baby Tub..................Paige


 
Fourth.........Bouncer...........Top Paige.....botttom Riley
Fifth............Activity Gym.....Riley
Activity Gym......Paige


Many of these things were very expensive.....however, well worth the money :-) Especially since BOTH our children will have used each of them :-)
Other items we love and were able to use for both:
1. Graco Car seat/stroller combination
2. Pack-N-Play with changing pad attached
3. Dresser changing pad and cover (we have the Sealy brand one with the buckle strap)

No comments:

Post a Comment